I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
Update the software - Moto E
Software updates will be sent to your phone automatically over-the-air as they become available. Generally, your phone will notify you of available updates. If you aren't sure, you can check for updates manually.
Check for available updates wirelessly/over-the-air:
- Touch Apps > Settings.
- Touch About phone. The phone's software version is listed under Build number or System version.
- Touch System updates.
- If an update is available, follow the instructions on your phone to download and install it. Once updated, your phone will restart to complete the installation.
Updates will not affect your contacts, applications, or data.
To find the current software version on your phone:
- From your phone’s home screen, touch Apps > Settings.
- Scroll down and touch About phone
- Your phone’s software version will display.
Curious about the next Android software update? Our Upgrade News page will have the answers.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.