I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
If you are receiving the support code 0x85010014 while synchronizing using a USB cable, try the steps below:
Office takes full advantage of the self-repairing features that are offered by the Microsoft Windows Installer. If a resource that you must have to start an Office program is missing, such as a file or registry key, the Windows Installer detects the missing resource and repairs the program.
WARNING: The Microsoft Office or Outlook installation disk needs be available in order to resolve
this issue. "Detect and Repair" may require the user to re-install components required for Outlook.
In order to correctly pick up or restore your settings, make sure that the Microsoft Office is closed out
To run the Detect and Repair feature in your Office programs, follow these steps:
- Start an Office program
- On the Help menu, click Detect and Repair.
- In the Detect and Repair dialog box, do the following:
Click to select the Restore my shortcuts while repairing check box. By default, this check
box is selected. If you select the Restore my shortcuts while repairing option, Detect and
Repair will keep your custom Office shortcuts. If you do not select this option, Detect and
Repair will remove your custom Office shortcuts.
- Click Start.
- Click Ignore if the Close Office Programs dialog box displays the following message (where program is any Office program that is currently running):
- After the repair process has completed, click OK to the following message where edition is the version of Office that you have installed (for example, Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003):
- Microsoft Office edition Setup completed successfully.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.