I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
(Your name and email will help us provide information specific to you and your registered device.)
How can I activate my razr?
To activate, you will need to contact Verizon Customer Service.
Verizon Customer Service hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm local time (*Subject to change)
Your razr uses an eSIM (electronic SIM card) instead of a traditional SIM card.
This is already provided and installed in your razr.
What you need before you contact Verizon:
- You will need an alternative phone or land line to call Verizon to activate your razr
- Locate your IMEI and ICCID (also referred to as SIM Card ID) on the bottom of your razr box
If you’ve already set-up your razr device using Wi Fi, you can find this in Settings:
- IMEI (In the device, go to Settings > About phone > IMEI)
- ICCID (In the device, go to Settings > About phone > SIM status > ICCID)
- Working Wi Fi connection and access to your email (either on your computer or other active device)
Activating your razr:
- Call Verizon Customer Service: 800.922.0204 during hours listed above with an alternative phone or land line.
- Ask for “Representative”
- Tell the representative that you want to “activate a Motorola razr with an eSIM”
- Provide the Verizon customer service rep with the following information:
- SIM Card ID (ICCID)
- The Verizon customer service rep will walk you through the necessary steps.
Tip: If you log into your Verizon account and go to support, you can schedule to have an agent call you at a time that works best.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.