I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
What is safe mode and how do I use it ?
Issues such as apps crashing, unexpected reboots, or fast battery drain could be caused by a downloaded app.
Use safe mode to start your phone with only the original software and apps.
If the issues go away in safe mode, the problem is probably from a third-party app you downloaded.
To reboot in safe mode:
- Press & hold the Power button.
- Touch & hold Power off.
- Touch OK to restart in safe mode.
When it restarts, you'll see Safe mode across the bottom of the home screen and widgets will be disabled.
Use your phone and see if the problem has gone away. Remember, you won’t be able to use any downloaded apps.
If the problem goes away:
- To exit safe mode, restart your phone.
- One by one, uninstall recently downloaded apps. After each removal, restart your phone. See whether removing that app solved the problem.
- Once you delete the problematic app, you can restore the other apps you removed during testing.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.