I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Reset your Moto 360 to factory settings
IMPORTANT: By resetting your Moto 360 to the factory default settings, you will erase any data stored on the watch. This data cannot be restored. The data includes active notifications and cards, fitness data, any installed third party apps and system settings and preferences.
- The data stored in your Google Account is not affected.
- Resetting your watch will not reset your phone or tablet.
To reset to factory settings, follow these steps:
- Touch anywhere on the background of the screen.
- Touch again anywhere on the screen to see a menu of things you can do.
- Scroll until you see Settings.
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll until you see Reset device , then touch to reset.
If the device is updated to Android Wear 6.0, follow these external reset instructions:
- Power off the watch by holding the Power key for more than 15 seconds.
- With device off, press and hold Power key. Hold the Power key until the watch vibrates 3 times. This takes about 5 seconds.
- A black and white text screen will display Bootloader Version: 954 (if it displays anything below that, those instructions do not apply to your device).
- Boot of this screen should show: Boot Mode: Normal Mode.
- Press the Power key to cycle the boot mode until it shows: Boot Mode Recover Mode.
- Press the Power key for about 1 second to boot into Recovery Mode.
- Device will boot in recovery mode with the image of an android on its back.
- Swipe up or down on the screen to see Recovery Mode UI and swipe left to select it.
- Swipe down to find Wipe Data/factory Reset option and swipe left to select the option.
- Swipe down to Yes and swipe left to select it.
- The UI will show Wiping Data Screen.
- The device will come back to recovery mode UI.
- Swipe left to select the Reboot option.
If you are still in need of assistance, please contact us.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.