I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Insert or remove the SIM card - moto e5 play
You can remove and replace a nano SIM or optional microSD card.
Remove back cover
- Turn your phone upside down, and put your fingernail in the notch on the bottom corner.
- Pry off the cover. Don’t be afraid to use a little muscle.
Replace SIM or SD card
After removing the cover, insert or remove cards as needed:
- If you're inserting or removing a SIM card, remove the battery.
- To remove a SIM card, push the card down from the top of the slot, then pull the card from the bottom.
- To insert a SIM, slide it into the SIM slot with gold contacts facing down.
- To insert an SD card, push it into the SD slot.
Replace back cover
- Insert the battery face up.
- Snap the cover on.
Click here for details on memory card.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.