I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
TalkBack provides spoken feedback to help you navigate your phone, describing what screens you are on, what you touch, and what has been activated and de-activated.
When enabled, Talkback's spoken feedback starts immediately. As you navigate your phone, TalkBack describes your actions, alerts you of events, notifications and incoming calls.
Enable / Disable TalkBack
- Touch Apps > Settings > Accessibility > TalkBack.
- Slide the TalkBack switch to the On or Off position > touch OK.
- Anywhere on the screen, swipe down then right in a single motion, as if you were drawing an “L”with your finger. This should work whether the phone is on the lock screen or unlocked.
- In top corners of the screen, select Pause Feedback.
- When the Suspend Talkback message appears, double tap OK.
You can leave TalkBack paused or disable it in Settings > Accessibility and disable talkback.
Learn about the gestures you can use with TalkBack's Explore by Touch.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.