How do I adjust the settings on my Motorola Boom?
Press and hold the Call button while turning on the headset, then follow the voice prompts to turn these features on/off:
- Language: Select language
- Restore Factory Settings: Reset default factory settings on your headset
Caution: This feature erases all device pairing information stored on the headset
- Voice Interface: Turn voice prompts on/off
- Caller ID Alert: Hear caller ID for incoming calls
- Multipoint: Connect your headset to two devices
- Wide-band: Use HD Audio Plus for increased clarity and richer sound
Note: Both the phone and network need to support wide-band speech
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.