I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How do I setup a Microsoft Exchange (corporate) email?
Follow the steps below to setup a Microsoft Exchange account in just a few steps.
- From the home screen touch Apps > Settings > Under Accounts touch +Add account
- Touch Corporate
- Enter your email address and password and touch Next
- Enter the correct Domain\Username
Ensure the Server is correct
Touch to check or uncheck Use secure connection (SSL) if required
Touch to check Accept all SSL certificates if required
- Touch to change the desired Account settings. Once finished, touch Done
- Enter a name for the account and then touch Next.
The Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync account is now set up.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.