How do I group and organize my apps in folders?
To create folders:
- From the home screen tap and select a second application, as shown below.
- As you drag the app icon over the other you will see that the application will be circled in the blue colored theme as shown below.
- Release the application and its icon will appear the circle behind the icon of the first application.
- Tap on the newly created folder to create a title and rename the new folder.
- Once complete, you can drag additional applications to the newly created folder at any time.
Note: The maximum number of applications which can be dragged to a folder is 16.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.