I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
How do I adjust the settings on my SLIVER II ?
Press and hold the Call button while turning on the headset, then follow the voice prompts to turn these features on/off:
- Restore Factory Settings
Caution: This feature erases all pairing information stored on your headset.
- Caller ID Alert - Hear caller ID for incoming calls
- Voice Interface - Turn voice prompts on/off
- Multipoint - Connect your headset to two devices
- WBA (Wide-band Audio) - Use HD Audio Plus for increased clarity and richer sound
- Voice Answer - Speak to answer incoming calls
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.