I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
How do I adjust the settings on my WHISPER?
Press and hold the Call button while turning on the headset to start Settings menu, then follow the voice prompts to turn these featurs on/off:
- Restore Factory Settings: Reset default settings on your headset
Caution: This feature erases all pairing information stored on the headset.
- Voice Interface: Voice dial calls, and more
- Caller ID Alert: Hear caller ID for incoming calls
- Multipoint: Connect your headset to two phones
- Wide-band: Use HD Audio Plus for increased clarity and richer sound
Note: Both Phone and Network need to support Wide-band
- Voice Answer: Speak to answer incoming calls.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.