I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How do I connect my WHISPER to other devices?
To connect your headset with another device:
- Turn Bluetooth on the device your are connecting with
- Power headset on (View details) and follow the voice prompts
- Go to the Bluetooth option on your device to pair and connect with the headset. Enter passcode 0000 if prompted.
- When the device and headset connect you'll hear “pairing complete”
If you are using multiple devices follow the steps below to connect with two devices:
- Before connecting the second device, turn off the Bluetooth feature of the previously paired device.
- Now pair your second device as instructed above
- Once paired, to connect to both devices simply turn them on. You’ll hear “<device x> connected” as each device connects with your headset.
- Two phones connected, not on a call: Press the Call button to activate voice recognition on the first phone. Double-press it to activate voice recognition on the second phone.
- Two phones connected, single held call on each phone: Press the Call button to return to the call on the first phone. Double-press it to return to the call on the second phone.
- The WHISPER only allows one music streaming link at a time. If you want to switch between two phones, you may go to phone bluetooth menu and select the headset options, then disconnect / connect the media link prior to streaming on the second device. Ex. If you connect to the phone first, it will connect call audio and media. When you try to connect the music device which is media only, it will not connect. If you connect a music device first; then the phone will connect call audio, but no media.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.