I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How do I charge my WHISPER?
You can charge the headset in two ways:
- Plug a charger directly into the headset’s micro USB port.
- Connect your headset to a computer with a micro USB cable.
Caution: Your battery is designed to last the life of your device. It should only be removed by a recycling facility. Any attempt to remove or replace your battery will damage the device, void your warranty, and could cause injury.
Solid Green - fully charged battery
- To save battery power, turn off the headset when you’re not using it.
- You hear a voice prompt, that tells you how much talk time you have left when you turn on your headset.
- When you’re not in a call, press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to hear how much battery talk-time is left on your headset.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.