I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Display the phone's screen on devices with Miracast™ wireless display. Miracast™ is a wireless display standard that allows a device to display a phone’s screen.
Note: The device you want to display the phone’s screen on must be certified for Miracast™. Click here for a listing of Miracast™-certified display devices.
You can use Miracast™ on devices without embedded Wi-Fi by using a Miracast™-certified adapter that supports an interface, such as High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) or Universal Serial Bus (USB).
To enable Miracast™ Wireless Display:
- Connect your Miracast™ dongle to your HDMI-capable TV, or turn on your Miracast™ - enabled TV.
- Touch the Command Center widget on your Home screen.
- Touch Wireless Display.
- Touch the Miracast™-certified device that displays.
- Enable Auto-connect to automatically connect to last display when Wireless display is turned on. Touch Apps > Settings > Display > Wireless display > select Auto-connect.
- For faster access, you can:
- Add the Wireless Display widget to your homescreen.
- Touch Wireless Display from Quick Settings.
- Mirroring onto a Wireless display while using Bluetooth may reduce performance.
For troubleshooting ideas, Contact Us.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.