I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
TalkBack provides spoken feedback to help you navigate your phone, describing what screens you are on, what you touch and have been activated and de-activated.
To turn TalkBack off / on:
- Touch Apps
- Touch Settings
- Touch Accessibility > TalkBack.
- Slide the TalkBack switch to the On or Off position.
- Touch OK.
When you turn on Talkback, spoken feedback starts immediately. As you navigate your phone, TalkBack describes your actions and alerts you of events, such as notifications and incoming calls.
Tip: If you have inadvertently enabled Talkback, you can quickly pause it, and then go back to disable this feature.
- Anywhere on the screen, swipe down then right in a single motion, as if you were drawing an “L”.
Note: This should work whether the phone is on the lock screen or unlocked.
- You will then see 2 options in the top corners of the screen, select “Pause Feedback”.
- When the Suspend Talkback message appears, double tap “OK”.
- You can now normally go into Settings > Accessibility and disable talkback.
Click here to learn about the gestures you can use with TalkBack's "Explore by Touch"
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.