I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How do I use the text messaging application?
To launch the text messaging application, touch Apps > Text Messaging
Tips & tricks
- Forward: Touch and hold a message, select Forward
- Save attachments: Touch and hold a picture to save it in your gallery
- Reply to all in text messages: When you send a text message to multiple people, you can let everyone see the other recipients and reply to all, or hide the other recipients so that replies only go to you. To change this, touch Apps > Messaging > Menu > Settings > Default group message type
- Text your best friend: Use a widget to text your favorite contact quickly: Touch Apps , touch WIDGETS at the top, touch and hold Direct message to drag it to your home screen, then choose a contact.
Read, reply, forward & delete text messages
Touch Apps > Messaging
- Open: Touch a conversation to open it
- Attachments: When you open a message with an attachment, touch the attachment to open it, or touch and hold it to save it
- Reply: Open a conversation, then enter your response in the text box at the bottom
- Forward: Open a conversation, touch and hold the message you want to forward, then touch Forward
- Delete Conversation: Touch and hold a conversation you want to delete, then touch
- Settings: Touch Menu > Settings to change your signature and other options
Create text messages
Touch Apps > Text Messaging > +
- Enter the recipients at the top
- Touch the text box at the bottom to enter the message
To add an attachment, touch
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.