I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
My wired accessory is not working.
If you are experiencing problems while using a headset jack, please follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- Power cycle the phone
- Make sure the connection is tightly fitting and secure.
- Ensure the headset is inserted completely into the headset jack.
Tip: Remove any case or cover to ensure headset is inserted completely.
- Wiggle the connecter to see if that makes a difference (it may tighten the connection)
- Try a different headset to eliminate the possibility that the headset is creating the issue.
Check headset settings. The device has several headset settings that can be adjusted to try and improve sound quality.
- Touch Settings
- Touch Sound
- Touch Audio Effects
- Try enabling this feature and trying the different Effects Profiles
Note: At this time, devices that have a microphone input but no microphone output (Square Card Reader, Jawbone UP) are not currently supported.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.