I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How do I connect my HX600?
Easy Pair Steps
- Turn off any Bluetooth devices previously paired with your headset.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device.
- Turn on your headset and follow the voice prompts
(To turn your headset on and off, flip the boom to the open position)
- Go to the Bluetooth menu on your device
to pair & connect with the headset. Enter
passcode 0000 if prompted
- When the device and headset connect,
you’ll hear “pairing complete”
Connect using NFC
Use Near Field Communication (NFC) technology to pair your headset and device just by touching them together.
If you use two phones or maybe a phone and a tablet you can connect with both of them.
- Pair the first device with your headset as described in easy pair steps above.
- Turn off the Bluetooth feature on the first device.
- Now pair the second device with your headset as normal.
- Once paied, to connect with both devices simply turn them on. You will hear "phone one connected" and "phone two connected" as each device connects with your headset.
Note: To use headset features like voice dial, redial, or end call, just use the feature as normal and follow the voice prompts.
If the headset will not pair, press and hold the Call button, and turn the headset off and on (close and reopen the headset boom).
Follow the voice prompts to reset the headset. You’ll hear “Sonic Boom is ready to pair”
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.