I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How to charge a Bluetooth headset
To charge the Bluetooth headset:
1. Plug the Motorola charger into the end of the headset.
2. The indicator light will turn on when the battery is charging. It may take up to 1 minute for the light to turn on.
3. When the headset's battery is fully charged (about 2-3 hours), the indicator light will turn off.
4. Unplug the charger from the headset.
- Headsets cannot be used while charging.
- The Bluetooth headset uses a lithium ion, rechargeable, non-replaceable battery.
- Under normal use, the expected life of the battery is approximately 400 charges.
- You can charge the headset with a USB port on a PC. The charging speed depends on the capabilities of the PC's USB ports.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.