I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How do I connect the S11 FLEX-HD to my Windows 7 PC?
Pairing instructions for your headset:
- Turn off any Bluetooth devices previously paired with your headphones
- Power on your S11-FLEX HD
- Your PC should recognize the headset and download the proper software
(See tip below if drivers did not successfully load)
- Go to Devices and Printers. Your S11-FLEX HD should be listed.
- Right click on the device and select Properties > Services.
- Windows will search for available services
- Ensure that Headset is checked
- Hit Apply
Tip: In some cases you may be prompted to download drivers. You can download the Motorola Device Manager drivers here, or the Broadcom Bluetooth drivers here. If you are still having trouble, go directly to your PC Manufacturer's site and download the specific wireless/Bluetooth drivers for your PC.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.