I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How do I connect my Bluetooth headset with a phone?
To pair the HK250, follow the steps listed below:
- Turn off any Bluetooth devices previously paired with your headset.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature on your phone (You may need to contact the manual or manufacturer of your phone.)
- Turn on your headset and place the headset in your ear. You will hear “Welcome to HK250. Battery level is <level>. Ready to pair Enter “0000”.
- Use your device to search for your HK250. (Your headset has EasyPair and should not require any additional steps)
- Enter bluetooth passkey "0000" if required
- Once connected your will hear a prompt: “pairing complete” if pairing is successful
To Pair a Second Device
Before pairing the second device, turn off the Bluetooth feature of the previously paired device
- Turn on your headset
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature on your second phone (You may need to contact the manual or manufacturer of your phone.).
- In your bluetooth settings, use your phone to search for your HK250. (Your headset has EasyPair and should not require any additional steps)
- Enter bluetooth passkey. "0000" if required
- Voice prompt: “Pairing Complete, Phone 2 Connected Battery Level is <level>” will be heard if pairing is successful
When connecting, you see the indicator light rapidly flash in blue and purple.
For information on Status lights for your HK250 Click here
TIP: For daily use, just make sure your headset is on, and your phone’s Bluetooth feature is on. Your headset and phone connect automatically.
Test your connection
- Place the headset on your ear.
- On the phone, dial the number you want to call and press the Call/Send key.
If your phone and headset are successfully connected, you hear ringing on the headset.For daily use, make sure your headset is turned on, and your phone's Bluetooth feature is on. Your headset and phone will connect automatically.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.