How do I place a call?
To make a voice dialed call:
Press the voice dial button and you hear a tone.
Follow prompts to make call. (Note: Some features are phone/network dependent.)
Note: The car kit and phone need to be paired prior to making a call.
To answer/end a call:
On your speaker, Say “Answer” or press .
To redial/ignore last call:
- Press until you hear a tone.
- Say “Ignore” or press until you hear a tone.
Answer/Reject second incoming calls:
- Press , while on a call. The first call is placed on hold, allowing for the second call to be answered.
- Press until you hear a tone. This will keep your first call active while ignoring the second incoming call.
To Mute/Unmute a call:
- Press and you hear “Mute on” or “Mute off”. When mute is on, the red light be on .
Note: Make sure the voice dial feature is turned on in your mobile phone.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.