I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
Battery Use & Safety
- Don’t let the product come in contact with liquids. Liquids can get into the product’s circuits, leading to corrosion.
- Don’t place your product near a heat source. High temperatures can cause the battery to swell, leak, or malfunction.
- Don’t dry a wet or damp product with an appliance or heat source, such as a hair dryer or microwave oven.
- Do avoid leaving your product in your car in high temperatures.
- Do avoid dropping the product. Dropping your product, especially on a hard surface, can potentially cause damage.
- Do contact your retailer or Motorola if your product has been damaged by dropping, liquids or high temperatures.
Warning: Never dispose of battery powered products in a fire because they may explode.
- During charging, keep your battery and charger near room temperature for efficient battery charging.
- New batteries are not fully charged.
- New batteries or batteries stored for a long time may take more time to charge.
- Motorola batteries and charging systems have circuitry that protects the battery from damage from overcharging.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.