I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How do connect my Bluetooth headsets with my MOTOACTV?
In order to utilize the full capabilities of your MOTOACTV using Bluetooth follow the steps below:
Connect your smartphone to the Bluetooth Headset
1. Pair Bluetooth Stereo HS with smartphone.
On device select Settings > Wireless & Networks > Bluetooth > Scan for Devices > Select Device
2. After connected from the Bluetooth settings menu ( Settings > Wireless & Networks > Bluetooth settings) touch and hold the connected headset
3. Go into options and disable "Media" profile connection.
4. Disconnect connection between Bluetooth Headset and phone by turning off Bluetooth.
On device select Settings > Wireless & Networks > Uncheck Bluetooth
Connect MOTOACTV to Bluetooth Headset
5. Make Bluetooth Headset discoverable by turning off and On.
6. On MOTOACTV select Settings > Wireless > Add BT Headset
7. Scan and connect with Bluetooth Stereo Headset
Both connections from Headset to smartphone & MOTOACTV
8. Turn on Bluetooth on smartphone and reconnect with Headset.
Settings > Wireless & Networks > Check Bluetooth
9. Play music from MOTOACTV to stream into Bluetooth Headset
10. Incoming call to smartphone should now be routed to Bluetooth Headset
To connect SP to MOTOACTV for notifications
11. Downlaod the MOTOACTV application to the smartphone.
12. On MOTOACTV go to Settings > General > Smart Phone Setup > Next. This makes MOTOACTV discoverable
13. On smartphone, launch MOTOACTV app and scan for MOTOACTV and accept pair request on both devices.
Now you should be able to listen to music on Bluetooth Headset from MOTOACTV, see incoming call notification on smartphone & MOTOACTV, answer call from smartphone or Bluetooth Headset, and end calls to resume listening to music.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.