I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How do I use heart rate monitors with my MOTOACTV?
Connecting a Heart Rate Monitor
To use a heart rate monitor you will need to add to your MOTOACTV:
- Scroll left to Settings
- Touch Sensors
- Select ANT+ or BLE
- Touch Add Sensor
- Touch Heart Rate Monitor
- Your MOTOACTV will scan
- Tap on your heart rate monitor to connect to your device.
- Touch Done
Compatible Heart Rate Monitors
MOTOACTV can work with:
- Motorola ANT+ Heart Rate Monitor
- Other ANT+ Heart Rate Monitors
You can monitor your heart rate without starting a workout. To do so..
- Touch the Time on your device
- Touch Timepiece
- Choose Heart rate clock face
Note: Using this feature will an impact on battery life of your MOTOACTV and Heart Rate Monitor.
Click here to learn if your device is using ANT+
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.