I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
If your device is not locating your ELITE SLIVER it is recommended that you reset your headset and try searching again.
To reset your ELITE SLIVER:
1. Press and hold the Call Button
2. Turn your headset off then on (close and reopen earpiece).
3. Follow voice prompts to reset headset.
4. You will hear “Welcome to the Motorola Elite Sliver. Ready to pair.”
5. Attempt to search and locate the device again.
If the steps above did not resolve your issue contact our Customer Care Specialists for more options.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.