I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
The TX500 is a very nice Bluetooth Speaker phone. It connects wirelessly to your phone and allows hands free operation white driving. If you would like to pair this device, follow the steps listed below.
- Initial Pair and Connect
- Turn off any Bluetooth devices previously paired with your speakerphone..
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature of your phone. (You may need to contact the manual or manufacturer of your phone.)
- Slide the Power Switch of the TX500 to the On Position" target="_new. The status light becomes steady blue to indicate the speakerphone is in discoverable mode and you hear “Ready to pair”.
- Follow the voice prompts to connect your phone to your speakerphone.
- Set your phone to search for Bluetooth devices. (You may need to contact the manual or manufacturer of your phone.)
- Select Motorola TX500 from the search results on your phone.
- Select OK or Yes to pair your speakerphone with your phone.
Note: If prompted for the passkey, enter 0000.
Note: When your speakerphone successfully pairs with your phone, the status light flashes in blue and purple and you hear “Phone 1 connected”.
Note: For daily use, make sure your speakerphone is turned on, and your phone's Bluetooth feature is on. Your speakerphone and phone will connect automatically.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.