How do I use the RSM with my phone?
Receive a phone or private/group call
When the RSM is connected to the phone’s micro USB connector, the audio is heard from the RSM.
Make a phone call
- Enter the number you want to call.
- Press the SEND key on your phone to place the call.
Audio is heard through the RSM during the call.
Transmit audio through the RSM.
- Press the END key on your phone to end the call.
Make a private or group call
- Enter the Private or Group ID that you want to call.
- Press the RSM Push-to-Talk (PTT) Button to transmit
through the remote microphone.
Connecting the RSM to the phone does not disable the phone’s PTT Button.
Note: For best results, do not cover the RSM’s microphone area with your hand or clothing when in use.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.