How do I charge my headset's battery?
To charge your headset battery:
1. Plug the Motorola charger into the end of the headset.
2. The indicator light turns on when the battery is charging. It may take up to 1 minute for the light to turn on.
3. When the headset's battery is fully charged (about 2-3 hours), the indicator light will turn off.
4. Unplug the charger from the headset
- Headset is not functional while charging.
- This product uses a lithium ion, rechargeable, non-replaceable battery.
- Under normal use, the expected life of the battery is approximately 400 charges.
- You are able to charge your headset via USB cable on your PC. Keep in mind the charging rate will depend on the speed of your PC.
- You can use a USB compatible Phone charger to charge the headset
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.