You can connect your MOTONAV device with your phone using Bluetooth wireless technology to use your device to make hands-free calls, send text messages (if supported by your mobile phone), or use MotoExtras or voice prompt search features.
- Turn on your MOTONAV device.
- On your device, tap the map, then tap Main Menu > Settings > Bluetooth
- Tap On to turn Bluetooth on and to put your device in discoverable mode.
- On your mobile phone, turn on the Bluetooth feature.
- On your mobile phone, search for nearby devices.
- Select the name of your MOTONAV device from the list of nearby devices found.
Tip: To change the Bluetooth name of your MOTONAV device, go to Main Menu > Settings > Bluetooth, then scroll to My Device, tap the name to edit it.
- Follow the directions on your mobile phone to connect.
If prompted for a passcode, enter 0000.
Note: CLICK HERE for more help connecting.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.