I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
When you first turn on your device, you’ll need to do a couple things to set it up.
- Review or change the Language.
- Review or change the Time Zone, Distance Units, and Temperature Units.
- Optionally customize the buttons on the back of the device.
- Read and accept the Safety Warning.
- Read and accept the End User License Agreement.
- Connect your mobile phone" target="_new. (You can always connect later)
- Read the Traffic feature notice, if it appears.
- Connect to your paired mobile phone’s network to get fuel prices and weather updates.
- Tap Yes for a tutorial or tap No to continue.
- Tap Done to start using your device.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.