I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
The T325 connects wirelessly to your phone and allows hands free operation white driving. If you would like to pair this device, follow the steps listed below.
1. Initial Pair and Connect
- Turn off any Bluetooth devices previously paired with your carkit.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature of your phone. (You may need to contact the manual or manufacturer of your phone.)
- Slide the Power Switch of the T325 to the On Position. The indicator light becomes blue.
- Set your phone to search for Bluetooth devices. (You may need to contact the manual or manufacturer of your phone.)
- Select Motorola T325 from the search results on your phone.
- Select OK or Yes to pair your speakerphone with your phone.
Note: When prompted for the passkey, enter 0000.
Note: When the T325 successfully pairs and connects with our phone, you will hear "paired to your phones name" and the indicator light rapidly flashes blue and purple.
Note: For daily use, make sure your speakerphone is turned on, and your phone's Bluetooth feature is on. Your speakerphone and phone will connect automatically.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.