I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
Power your device by using the included car charger.
- When you insert your device into the cradle, it turns on automatically if the charger is plugged in, has power, the power switch is not in the locked position.
- When you remove your device from the cradle or disconnect the power, it gives you the option of continuing on battery power, switching to pedestrian mode, or turning the device off. If you don’t select an option, your device turns off after 30 seconds.
- If you leave the device off for more than four days, it enters a power saving mode and will take a few moments longer to start up next time.
- When operating on battery power, the power light flashes red when the battery is low.
- The included car charger will not power Motorola mobile phones.
If your navigation device kit includes a micro USB wall charger, you can use it to charge your device.
- Turn off your navigation device before using the travel charger. (Your navigation device consumes more power when turned on than the wall charger can provide.)
- You can also connect your navigation device to a computer using a micro USB cable to charge it.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.