I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
To find an address with Easy Search
Before you start driving, enter an address to create a route.
- Tap the map
- Tap Search or Enter Destination.
- To optimize your search results, specify the city you want to search within by tapping the box in the upper right and entering the city name.
If you don’t enter a city, the search will return results for your current location.
- Start entering a keyword or the street number and street name.
A list of matching addresses and points of interest appears on the right side of the screen.
Tip: To find an intersection, enter the two street names separated by + or &.
- Tap anywhere on the list to expand it.
- In the list of results, tap the address that you want.
An overview map appears along with options for the address your selected.
- Tap Go!
Choose routing options
- After searching for or entering a destination, tap the name of it in the list.
- Tap the icon next to Go!, then tap Route Options > Quickest Time, Shortest Distance, Mostly Highways, or Avoid Highways.
- Tap the map, then tap Main Menu > Trips.
- Tap Edit to enter a starting location for your trip.
- When the keypad opens, begin searching for your starting location.
- When your location appears in the list of search results, tap it to select it and add it to your trip.
Note: To change the name of your trip, tap it.
- Tap Edit to add each waypoint and then the final destination for your trip.
- Optionally, tap Optimize to let your device find the best routes for you considering your waypoints.
- When finished planning your trip, tap Done.
Note: To preview your trip in motion, tap Trip Simulation.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.