I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
What are all the components/buttons on the S9?
1. Call Button - Used to answer and end calls
2. Volume Controls - Used to increase or decrease volume for music or calls
3. Music Button - Used to play/pause and stop music
4. Music Controls - Used to skip to next or previous music track when listening to music
5. Speakers - Used to listen to music and calls
6. Microphone - Used when placing or receiving calls (embedded inside right ear housing).
7. Charging Port - When charging, one end of the charger should be inserted into this port. Covered by rubber flap.
8. Indicator Light - Used to provide operational status of S9
9. Power Button - Used to turn the S9 on and off
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.