I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
The H520 / H525 is a very nice Bluetooth nice with new features. This headset can actually pair and control 2 phones at the same time. If you would like to pair this device, follow the steps listed below.
- Pair and Connect
- Turn off any Bluetooth devices previously paired with your headset.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature of your phone. (You may need to contact the manual or manufacturer of your phone.)
- Place the headset on your ear.
- Power on your headset You will hear "ready to pair" This means that the H520 / H525 is in discoverable mode.
- Perform a search on your phone. (You may need to contact the manual or manufacturer of your phone.)
- When asked for a pairing code, enter 0000
- If you would like to reconnect the H520 / H525 to a device it has been paired with, you simply have to power on the H520 / H525.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.