I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
The T215 connects wirelessly to your phone and allows hands free operation while driving. If you would like to pair this device, follow the steps listed below.
- Initial Pair and Connect
- Turn off any Bluetooth devices previously paired with your speakerphone..
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature of your phone. (You may need to contact the manual or manufacturer of your phone.)
- Slide the Power Switch of the T215 to the On Position. The Bluetooth and Battery indicator lights alternately flash to indicate the speakerphone is in discoverable mode.
- Set your phone to search for Bluetooth devices. (You may need to contact the manual or manufacturer of your phone.)
- Select Motorola T215 from the search results on your phone.
- Select OK or Yes to pair your speakerphone with your phone.
Note: When prompted for the passkey, enter 0000.
Note: The Bluetooth indicator light changes to solid blue for 1 minute to indicate successful pairing and connection.
Note: For daily use, make sure your speakerphone is turned on, and your phone's Bluetooth feature is on. Your speakerphone and phone will connect automatically.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.