I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
When connected to two phones, the voice prompts help manage call functions such as voice dial, redial, and end call. Follow the voice prompts to execute a function on the desired phone.
- Answer Calls
- When the phone rings, select the call button.
- Reject Call
- When the phone rings, press and hold a volume button until you hear an audio tone.
- Make a Voice Dial Call
- Press the call button until you hear an audio tune.
- Follow the prompts.
- Redial Last Call
- Press and hold the call button until you hear an audio tone.
- Mute or Unmute a Call
- While you are on a call, Press and hold both Volume buttons until you hear "mute on or mute off".
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.