When connected to two phones, the voice prompts help manage call functions such as voice dial, redial, and end call. Follow the voice prompts to execute a function on the desired phone.
- Answer Calls
- When the phone rings, select the call button.
- Reject Call
- When the phone rings, press and hold a volume button until you hear an audio tone.
- Make a Voice Dial Call
- Press the call button until you hear an audio tune.
- Follow the prompts.
- Redial Last Call
- Press and hold the call button until you hear an audio tone.
- Mute or Unmute a Call
- While you are on a call, Press and hold both Volume buttons until you hear "mute on or mute off".
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.