I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
Once mounted, apply power to your MOTONAV using the included car charger.
Plug the charger into the power outlet in your vehicle.
Plug the charger into the USB port on your device.
When plugged into a charger, the indicator light is orange to indicate the device’s internal battery is charging. When fully charged, the indicator light turns green.
Note: Your battery is designed to last the life of the product. It should only be removed by a recycling facility.
ANY ATTEMPT TO REMOVE OR REPLACE YOUR BATTERY WILL DAMAGE THE PRODUCT.
Your MOTONAV should be powered using the included car charger.
When you disconnect the charger (or turn vehicle ignition off), it prompts you to touch the screen to switch to battery power. If you do not touch the screen, it will turn off after 30 seconds.
Please note the following:
- If powering down your MOTONAV using the Power button, it must also be powered on using the Power button.
- If your MOTONAV turns off after disconnecting the external power source, it turns back on when external power is restored or
if you use Power button.
- If your MOTONAV is not used for more than 7 days, it enters a power saving mode that requires a Power button press to exit.
- When operating on battery power, the indicator light flashes red when the battery is low.
- Using another charger to charge your MOTONAV may not be as effective.
- The included car charger will not power Motorola phones.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.