I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
Multipoint technology allows you to make and receive calls from two Bluetooth enabled devices like your personal and business phones.
To pair a second phone to your headset, follow these steps:
- Turn off any phones or devices that are already paired with your headset.
- Turn off your headset by closing the headset boom.
- Start the Bluetooth Feature of the second phone
- Place the headset into pairing mode
Your most recently paired phone is now your primary phone for voice dial functionality.
- To connect to both phones, turn on first phone.
- Close the headset boom and then re-open it.
The headset automatically connects to both phones. The last paired phone is now your primary phone for voice dial functionality.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.