I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Multipoint technology allows you to make and receive calls from two Bluetooth enabled devices like your personal and business phones.
To pair a second phone to your headset, follow these steps:
- Turn off any phones or devices that are already paired with your headset.
- Turn off your headset by turning off the Power switch.
- Start the Bluetooth feature of the phone
- Pair the headset and the second phone
To reconnect your headset with your first phone (and thus be connected to both phones), follow these steps:
- Turn on first phone.
- Use your first phone to connect to your headset.
After you have successfully paired both phones with your headset, you don't need to repeat these steps.
For daily use, ensure that your headset is turned ON and that your phone's Bluetooth feature is ON.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.