I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How do I print from the moto e5 plus?
To print from your phone:
- Open the item to print, such as:
- A photo in Photos
- An email
- A document in Drive
- A web page in Chrome.
- Touch or > Print. (In some apps, Share > Print.)
- Select printer options if needed.
- Touch .
To connect your printer and phone:
- Before you begin:
- If your printer is connected to a Wi-Fi network, be sure the phone and your printer are connected to the same network.
- If your printer supports Wi-Fi Direct, set up a direct connection between the phone and printer.
- Go to Settings > Connected devices > Printing.
- Touch Default Print Service to automatically find your printer.
Once your printer is found, it is ready to print.
If your printer isn't found in Default Print Service:
- Touch Add service.
- In Play Store, search for “[printer brand] print service” and install the app for the printer's service plugin.
- Once installed, return to Settings > Connected devices > Printing and touch the print service plugin name to automatically find your printer.
- If your printer isn't found automatically, touch > Add printer > .
- Enter the printer's name and IP address (found in your printer settings on connected computer).
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.