I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
Take a screenshot - moto z3 play
Take a screenshot
- Do one of the following:
- Touch & hold three fingers on the screen.
- Press & hold the Power button, then touch Screenshot.
- Press & hold Power and Volume Down simultaneously until the screen is captured.
- To scroll and capture more content, touch the double down arrow.
To stop scrolling before the end of the page, touch STOP.
- Do any of the following:
- To crop the screenshot, touch .
- To edit the screenshot, touch . Then, touch to draw on it, touch to highlight it.
- To share it, touch .
- Touch Save.
Or, touch Discard to delete it.
Find screenshots later
Open the Photos app and touch > Device folders > Screenshots.
Adjust screenshot settings
Three finger screenshot and Screenshot editor make it easy to capture and enhance your screenshots. You can turn them on or off any time.
- Open the Moto app.
- Touch Features > Moto Actions.
- Turn Three finger screenshot and Screenshot editor and turn them on or off
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.