I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
(Your name and email will help us provide information specific to you and your registered device.)
How can I use two apps at once on my moto z3 play?
Use split screen view
- Open the first app.
- In the recent list, touch the app's icon, at the top of the app's preview, to see and .
Be sure to touch the app's icon instead of the preview, which opens the app.
- Touch Split screen.
- Select the second app to use.
Exit split screen view
Drag the black divider all the way up or down.
With some apps, you can watch video in a small, movable frame while you do other things. Use it when navigating with Google Maps, too.
- When you’re playing a video or navigating with Maps, touch .
The video (or navigation) shrinks.
- You can drag the video (or navigation) anywhere on the screen.
- To return it to full size, touch it twice.
- To close it, drag it to the bottom of the screen. Or, touch it, then touch .
- To turn off Picture-in-picture for the app in use, touch it, then touch and turn Allow picture-in-picture off .
To see all apps that support Picture-in-picture:
- Go to Settings > Apps & notifications.
- Touch Special app access > Picture-in-picture.
- To turn off Picture-in-picture for an app, touch it and turn Allow picture-in-picture off .
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.