I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
Time and Weather widget - moto e5 plus
Stay in control with Time and Weather widget
Put a clock on your home screen and get quick access to alarms, your calendar, and the weather.
Add widget to home screen
- Touch & hold a blank space on the home screen.
- Touch WIDGETS.
- Touch & hold the Time and Weather widget, then drag it to a home screen page.
Set or delete alarms
- Touch the time.
- Do one of the following:
- To use an existing alarm, switch it on. Touch to view or edit its ringtone.
- To add a new alarm, touch and set the time and ringtone.
- To delete an alarm, touch next to it, then touch .
- To control general alarm settings, like alarm volume and snooze duration, touch > Settings.
When an alarm is set, shows in the status bar.
Manage cities for weather forecasts
The widget displays current temperature for your location or for a city you specify. To see a forecast, touch the current temperature.
To switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius, touch Temperature units.
To display the temperature for your current location:
- Touch "Add Cities".
- Turn Current location on.
To add a city:
- Touch "Add Cities" or touch the current temperature.
- Touch ADD A CITY or .
Enter a city name or ZIP code, then touch the city to add.
Tip: If you add multiple cities, switch between them by touching the temperature and then touching on the forecast.
To remove a city:
- Touch the temperature.
- Touch .
- Touch next to the city's name.
View your calendar
Touch the current date to open your calendar, where you can view or add upcoming events.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.