I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How do I set up different options on voicemail?
Contact your carrier for help setting or recovering your password/PIN for voicemail.
Set mailbox greeting
Your carrier provides and manages your voicemail.
To set your greeting:
- Touch >
- Touch & hold to dial into your mailbox.
- Follow your carrier’s system prompts. If your voicemail is not set up, contact your carrier for instructions.
Change voicemail options
- Touch > > Settings (If you don't see , swipe down on the screen.)
- Touch Voicemail
- If you have dual SIMS, touch the SIM for the account to change.
- Touch Advanced Settings
- Change any of the options:
- To change voicemail service from your provider to another voicemail service or app, touch Service.
- To change the number dialed to access voicemail, touch Setup.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.