I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
Picture-in-picture mode allows users to watch a video or navigate in a smaller screen while also browsing Facebook, checking Snaps, or reading emails. The possibilities are endless!
To use picture-in-picture
- When you’re playing a video or navigating with Maps, touch the home button. The video (or navigation) shrinks.
- You can drag the video (or navigation) anywhere on the screen.
- To return it to full size, touch it twice.
- To close it, drag it to the bottom of the screen. Or, touch it, then touch X .
To see which installed apps support Picture-in-picture
- Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Advanced
- Touch Special app access > Picture-in-picture.
- Touch an app to change its permissions.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.