How do I use Moto Actions?
Moto Actions uses gestures as shortcuts for common tasks.
To enable or disable available features, open the Moto App, select the Features tab, and Moto Actions
- Quick Screenshot - Use three fingers pressed on the screen to quickly take a screenshot.
- One button nav - Navigate using only the fingerprint sensor and remove the navigation icons to maximize screen space with One Button Navigation.
- Chop Twice for Flashlight - Make a chopping motion to turn the flashlight on or off.
- Twist for Quick Capture - Twist your wrist twice quickly to open the camera from any screen.
- Swipe to Shrink Screen - for one-handed use.
- Pick up to stop ringing - Pick up your ringing phone to silence it and switch to vibrate.
- Flip for Do Not Disturb - Set your phone face down on a surface to start Do not disturb mode.
- Approach for Moto Display - Reach for your phone to update Moto Display notifications
Tip: To enable all features and get optimized performance, visit the Play Store to ensure you are running the latest version of Moto.
Please Note: Not all features are available on all moto x4 devices.moto x4 Android One version
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.