I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
You can take photos that contain extra data, allowing you to swap out a background, add a splash of color, or change focus.
2. Touch > Depth Enabled.
3. If needed, adjust settings such as photo size or to use a timer.
4. Frame your subject:
- Be sure you're within 2 meters (6 feet) of your subject. It's best if nothing is in the way and the subject stands out.
- To zoom, pinch in or out.
- To change the focus location, drag the focus ring.
- To change the exposure, slide the control on the focus ring to lighten or darken the shot.
5. Touch to take a photo.
indicates you can edit these photos to change the color, background, or focus.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.